Monday, September 21, 2009

We here at Veronica Tales never need much of an excuse to post tubby pics, but last night was especially fun. Veronica has enjoyed playing in bubble baths for the past few nights. And last night Daddy enjoyed playing with the bubbles too. Let's see the crew at Project Runway make bubbles look this good.

As Veronica approaches her first birthday, she is ready to wean off of formula and graduate to the next step. And here in the Northwest, that means lattes. Veronica woke up rather bleary eyed on Sunday morning and Mama took her down to Starbucks for her indoctrination. Apparently Vv has been watching because she knew exactly what to do with it. She even knew how to prove she was done chugging... not sure where or who she picked that up from.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog. She is so beautiful! I can't believe she is 1! I miss y'all! Heather